August 20, 2015
Nothing can hinder us to go back to our Father’s home, back to the glory that we by-passed. That’s why the Word came to lead us into these things. We understand that the battle is raging and the old nature desires to have control over us, and it wants to take the position over us that we had when we were born. God allows us to hear the Word and gives us an understanding. And I think we had wonderful days, especially yesterday. Of course, we are expecting now a blessing with His presence. The deep in us will draw from that deep. We had something lacking in our spiritual system, when we were born, we by-passed something, something that we were not connected to, it caused a nervousness, and as soon as we met that Word, it was like a duck smelling the water, she would run so fast. As soon as we could smell God’s Kingdom, something that we by-passed, that Body Word, when we could see where it was situated, nothing could stop us. Nothing can separate us, nothing. We are here because we feel something; the deep calleth to the deep, and we are happy that we have something to feed upon. Before there was a deep in us, God had already provided an answer for that deep.
Before there was a man, God created our theophany; He prepared a place for the dwelling of the soul. We have come in our real life, into our Genesis, and God just took care of everything. This Word is our portion. May this Word from heavenly places come forth to us today.
Our brother Mark, it’s his 30th Birthday today; we are happy that he is with us; his ministry is a blessing to us and we are so thankful that he has committed himself fully to the service. As a father I know his commitment. Other churches can see the videos and are blessed.
Pleasant good morning to everybody; it is such a tremendous gathering over these days, even when we were changing locations, the Pillar of Fire goes with us. Soon we go back to the hall in Vilnius and after that it ‘s all over. Each one of us will be so rejoicing; it would have been a real feast on the Lamb, where the eagles are gathered, feeding on the Lamb. He is the carcase, and where the carcase is there the eagles are gathered, and we are feeding like the exodus people, eating the whole lamb, from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22, that great Lamb with seven horns and seven eyes.
I wanted to add a few words for my beloved Brother Mark. His heart and desire was to be there with us in Trinidad for some time. I always felt so connected with him, only to realize that he is born the day after me. Born the 20th of August he is a lion like myself, and the Bible talks about the young and the old lion. And to see how he has served the Lord and he wanted to be more effective in his ministry. When he lived with us for a season he was so easy adapting to a foreign place, so far away from home. No father, no mother there, no brother or sister, but he fit right in, and on behalf of the church, Mark and myself and my family, I want to reinforce this great thing in your heart, that we love you dearly, we believe you are part of the new generation. When Joshua and Caleb went into the land, there was a new generation.
In the days, after the eyes were gone from the body, Samson represented the body of the church. Great wonderful things were done, when the eyes were present, but Samson’s greater works were when the eyes were gone. The eyes were the prophet, the seer, and he left in 1965 and a new crop grew out of the head for the last great move. And I believe you are part of those locks, because Samson had seven locks, a sevenfold mystery, and I believe you are one of those, because every hair is numbered, not counted, but numbered. And you are one of those numbered ones, to see your love for the Lord, your service and dedication, your perseverance, and your humility. It’s hard for a lion to be humble, but the Lamb is inside. God bless you, Amen.
We read from the Book of Psalms 78, and I want to talk about hidden communication, cryptography and steganography, how God hides the Word, how He keeps the secret secret. He doesn’t make that secret known, but only the family can partake on that secret. And the only way to be part of the family is, you had to be in the loins, with the same DNA like the father, and this is the hour for the manifestation of the sons. And these eagle sons, the prophet said, they go way up into the supernatural realm. They go past the clapping of the hands, the joy of the saints, the rhythm of the music and go up in the supernatural mind of God and they bring down the mysteries and the thoughts of God to the church, displaying these things, reflecting light from the Throne for the blood-washed church to walk in it, not some glare from a seminary.
The light comes from the Throne, where the Lamb with the seven eyes and seven horns is. Where He opened the seven seals, where those seven voices make known this mystery, that today we can see the mighty God in plain view, the mighty God unveiled before us, Christ, the mystery of God revealed. If we read the Scripture and don’t see Jesus, go back and read it again. He is revealed from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22. He is the principle theme of the entire Bible, Jesus Christ. So may today, this last day we have in this place, the Lord make these things real to us. I have certainly been enjoying the great fellowship and the presence of the Lord among you and it’s certainly a great blessing to me.
This is a Prophetic song.
1. Maschil of Asaph. Give ear, He is fixing to make His mysteries known O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth. God has opened His mouth this day; Revelation 10:1 and seven thunders uttered their voices, because this was the hour where the secrets were made known to His elect. This mystery truth will gather the family together; the bride is His family. Give ear! This is a prophecy here from Asaph, the seer according to 2. Chronicles 39:30. He wasn’t just a song writer, but a seer. 2. I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: Matthew 24, Jesus opened six seals, and when He comes to the Seventh Seal He speaks in parables. When He comes to Matthew 24:36 He says, not even the angels know these secrets.
3. Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. Who is our fathers? In the Book of Ephesians, Paul is opening this great mystery, who is teaching all these things. He laid the foundation, which no other man can lay; he had the hidden wisdom of God. Not with words, that man’s wisdom teaches, but with words that the Holy Ghost teaches. Our father Peter had the keys to the Kingdom. Our father Brother Branham was hard to understand for the Methodists, Pentecostals and Baptists and then they wrestled with it to their own destruction. The wisdom given to our fathers, the hidden wisdom of God, who spoke the mystery in parables, hiding it from the wise and prudent, but making it known to the children in a language, that the children, who have the same DNA as the Father, they know the Father’s voice, they can understand the Fathers words.
4. We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD. This is something for the family and only seed can be reborn; only the elect can be reborn. There is something that satan can’t know, because Brother Branham says, he would have to be justified, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost, and then he would be our brother and that is not his place. Hell was prepared for the devil and his angels. He wanted to get a hold of the Seventh Seal, but our father said, ‘I feel checked to say nothing about it.’ And he began to speak in parables. The genes of God will understand it. Others will be satisfied with the six seals, they will be praising God what He did in the past and what He will do in the future. They will know the Word of what happened, but not by what is happening in the present tense, which is to make God ‘I am that I am.’ You need to know what is happening in the present tense. David was thirsting for the living God, the I am, the present tense God, not a God of history; ‘God who met me and delivered me from the bear and lion.’ Saul knew that Moses opened the Red Sea, that God created a lamb for Abraham, that Joshua stopped the sun, he knew the God who was, but the others had One in their midst, they knew Him in the present tense. That’s the bride’s story. They didn’t think of themselves, but of the children also. This is what we do, we tell our children about seven angels, the Pillar of Fire, the opening of the Seals, about the King’s Sword, the quickening power, God’s power to transform, we tell them, because this is the family’s inheritance. 5. For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: watch this, our fathers, the children. He commanded the fathers ‘tell the children.’ The father’s spiritual genes, a generation which was to come; was it this great generation, that was to come? Could it be this generation, after the Gentile prophet and before the Jewish prophets? Could it be that the mighty Angel brings down the book, and then John was told, take and eat the Book, and the book didn’t go nowhere else. Could it be this generation to be a super race and a super church? Could it be? Did we receive something, that gives us faith to be changed ? Could it be, we in this generation who didn’t have a reformer, but an eagle prophet? But he looked back to the fathers, at Paul, who went to the third heaven, and sealed the mystery and he opened the mystery and manifested this mystery. Was this generation shown in the vision, coming from around the world in their national dress with the blood of Christ on their chest, marching with onward Christian soldiers, then breaking the gravity, began to change dimensions, moving up into glory? Is there a great generation promised in the Bible or is this the generation? 6. That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; born by the incorruptible Word, is that the new birth? 1. Peter 21: being born again of the incorruptible seed, the Word of God which abideth forever. The prophet had the original seed. Did he sow the seed of the entire Bible? This last messenger will sow the seed of the entire Bible. Even the things that light never shown on. Did he open up the rock, where light never shown on this? ‘I went West for the blast to meet the angels, and I came back East and revealed the unwritten Word.’ Such a generation. What did Peter say? A chosen generation, a royal priesthood, lively stones, built up to a spiritual house, called out of darkness, out of Laodicea to walk in this marvelous light ‘It shall be light in the evening time, the path to glory you will surely find.’ Does this lead us seven steps into glorification? …who should arise and declare them to their children: 7. That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, one prayer in South Africa, 25000 delivered. Ancient civilizations, Africa, India, Mexico and he raised the dead in Mexico, these great works, how God came and put the Word in his hand. Tell the children, the generation, that they don’t forget these things. The mightiest works ever happened on this earth were in this generation, so our expectation, our hope might be set in GOD… but keep his commandments: 8. And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; that first generation murmured and died, they couldn’t submit to the authority of that vindicated prophet. What happened to the generation that came out, a mixed multitude? What about the ones coming from the Pentecostal church? They loved the first and second pull, but when the strong doctrine began to come, like serpent seed, baptism… three hundred ministers in Chicago wanted to come to be baptized, but they didn’t do it. They perished; a stubborn and rebellious generation.
We are the new crop, that follows after the eyes are gone, to become the final voice in this hour. Once again the people will hear direct from God as they did at Pentecost. Elijah was gone, the Son of Man was gone, but they were hearing directly from God, Paul’s mouth. After the one-man scripture from 1946 to 1965, a one-man move, now a many membered body, some in Lithuania, some in Africa, some in the Caribbean, in South America… a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God. They loved organization more than the Word, they came out of Egypt but couldn’t enter into Canaan. Redemption is in two parts, coming out of and going in.
This 1. Session was much longer, but as in the days before, I just wanted to give the highlights for the believers to see the direction of the Word.
This is the closing up of the meetings here, where we had fellowship around the Word. It was very wonderful to be with you all in this kind of environment in which we can look into the deeper things of God and we have covered so many things. The value of this; we will see it it in the days to come. When we gather like this, it’s always looking forward and speaking things as we go along to confirm and reconfirm, to give us all a greater grip on this great revelation. When the Angel put the Sword in his hand, he said ‘It fit me.’ It was at the right time, the experiences had shaped him and when the Word came, it just fit.
One of the secrets for me in the message is to love the prophet, to believe him, even when we don’t understand everything. Long ago, you didn’t see all of this was important, but as you are following close you get aquatinted with his faith and how the presence of God affected him, his sincerity and his objective. We can know him better by studying the Word he brought, than if we actually would be around him. Sometimes people undervalue this, but God made him up to speak what was in his heart. Sometimes he would tell things about himself, that a man would not really expose himself in this way. Because human beings are always sensitive as how people perceive them. But his life was not for himself; his life was designed to be a pattern for a people from around the world, for many different nations and races and backgrounds, for men that God would raise up to carry this message. And so God didn’t let him hide certain things, but expose certain things; even when he lied to the lawyers on the phone, ran out of the house and told his wife ‘Say, I am not there.’ He went after to pray for a baby, and the Holy Spirit came and said ‘You hypocrite, you have to confess before you pray for the baby.’ And he had to tell this before the whole world. In Standing In The Gap he tells, how he wanted to take his wife into he woods, but he was not telling her, what his plans were. And God gave him a dream and showed himself to be like a bump. ‘If you want to carry out those plans, you think your wife will stay with you out there?’ He has all of this on tape, and how he wanted to kill six boys, how he would commit suicide, and he was not afraid how he would look in front of the public.
We live in an age, where people are so image-conscious and God had to take him out of that. And that pleased God so much, that even when people thought negative about him, when he was standing on the platform, God confirmed his ministry publicly. People might have thought negative about him, but God showed, that He choose him. People today think about their image, let people see the nice parts of them, so they can admire them, put cosmetics over their scars, and they think, they don’t have scars. And we find out, if God has chosen you, that’s God’s election of grace. Because what God foreordained you for, nobody can vote you into it or out of it. No, God stands with you, He foreordained you, He writes your story to reveal Himself. And these are the footprints He left in the sand of time for us to come behind, so we have to walk in those footprints for the Word to work through us. Because only God can operate this Word and He wants to work this Word through us.
If we would have lived in Isaac’s tent, we would have thought, Esau is the better son, and the next boy is a schemer, working schemes. But before they were born or did good or evil ‘Jacob have I loved, Esau have I hated.’ It’s not based on behaviour, but that the purpose of God according to election will stand. When we look at each one, and we see Christ in someone’s life, this is what we want and to be trained to see. Like I told it a few times in the last few days, that when I first met Brother Nikolai, I didn’t have very much to admire on the human level, and when all the voices tried to bring something negative, it didn’t do much neither. When God shows you something, it’s not what people say, but you see the person. If we are now coming in the message and want to know who Brother Branham is, lets google him, you will read a lot of contrary things, not from drunkards and people in the world, but from religious men with big congregations, denominational men; men with big influence in the world will speak negative things about the prophet. If we want to know who he is, we have to look in the Scripture and we have to know the Lord.
With the same principle we look at every brother. If you have discernment, you talk to a man and you find the real man inside of there, and it matters not, what other people say. This is why we cannot know each other after the flesh, but by revelation. When Paul came in, the apostles were afraid of him, they didn’t trust him, they were suspicious of him. ‘Who is that man? A Light appeared to him? Why didn’t It appear to James and John?’ He left them to know Him by revelation, that is to say ‘Paul, you persecuted the church, but Peter, you denied Him, too.’
None of us comes by behaviour, but by election. This is the thing. This is where satan has weakened the body for years, but we are not what we used to be 50 years ago. We are maturing into men of God with conviction, standing on the Word, who the Angel of God has visited and He has anointed us to take the message and sweep it to the the coming of Jesus Christ. We are not siding with this one, with that one or against that one. We are not going to feel insecure, when God raises up somebody and does greater things with him.
You can imagine, when some of the Jews seen Paul rebuke Peter. They said, ‘Isn’t that the man who just comes in the message? Does he know who Peter is? Did he ever walk on water?’ Peter had his Jewish boys, and Paul had his Gentile boys. All of these things had to drop off. We need to go forward in the Word.
12. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. Things to come is prophecy. 14. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. God does not deal with men outside of Christ. Christ is the center of the revelation. God reveals Himself in Christ. He is the principle theme of the entire bible. So, everything God wanted to make known to man he did it in Christ. Because His eternal purpose, His plan of redemption was finished before the foundation of the world. That’s why He said ‘All things, that the Father has are mine.’ When you have salvation; its all in Christ, healing, mercy, judgement, it’s all in Christ. Anything the Holy Spirit reveals to you is in Christ.
25. These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. There would be a time and season when the full revelation would come. Sometimes it depends on your growth. He said to Abraham ‘Get out of your country and kindred and I will bring you to a land, that I will show to you,’ and Abraham went out not knowing where he was going. One time he thought Ismael is his son. At one time he didn’t know he had to be circumcised.
Brother Branham became his commission in 1946, and preached the white horse rider is the Holy Ghost, preaching the souls that are under the altar are the early church. But when the time came for the revelation then God showed him what it was. Sometimes God let’s us go for a season in a baby stage; we all come through a baby stage; no discernment. But when we become a man, then we lay aside childish things. You cannot make out your own image, its dark, but when that which is perfect is come, we see face to face. It’s always a progression. Jesus is speaking, because the shape and condition they were in at that stage John 16:12 ‘I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth.’
26. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: she was in Him unexpressed. Paul was to open the mystery how we are chosen and blessed in Christ. First, the woman was in the man, and then she came forth. The serpent thought, he was the right-hand man, because he didn’t know the mystery. When God brought the bride out, where did she come from? She had authority, she is joint hears with him. So it is. 27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28. Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
We are seeing that Jesus wanted to tell them, and they couldn’t bear it at that time and He is speaking to them in parables. But He said, the time is coming, I will tell you plainly of the Father. And even Paul’s Gospel was sealed up as Gospel for the last days, and Peter with the keys of the Kingdom said, this man speaks things hard to understand. But in these last days, God has shown us plainly the great secret in the back part of His mind. What is the mystery ending up with? A bride. God will bruise satan under our feet. The riches of the glory of this mystery ‘Speak Queen Esther.’ But who is she? She was a bondwoman, a Jewish girl, a maiden, who was taken into slavery into Babylon, and here she is by Mordecai, her uncle, but from there she became Queen. Look at Ruth, born from an incestuous race, a gleaner in the field, but at harvest time she became heir of all that Boaz had. So this is the mystery for this hour, and look what we were? Nothing in this world, but God has raised us up to be the Queen of the universe to share His dominion with him. Jesus in bride form, she is His victory and the reasons of His death.
In ‘Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed’ the whole mystery is to restore Eve back to her rightful position, and this is what He is doing in this hour. And in the Book of Hosea, it shows He came down. ‘Hosea’ means salvation, the same meaning as the name ‘Joshua,’ which means Jehovah Savior. And e came down so low and took the bride, his wife, who had fallen, became so degraded and reinstated her as wife. That is what Christ is doing through the life of the prophet, he was displaying this great unconditional redeeming love. When Eve fell, Adam forfeited everything, and he came low. Look at God becoming flesh until men spit on Him and kicked Him, and He had Seraphim cover their faces day and night, crying ‘holy holy holy.’ But He choose to be ‘wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities,’ so in Hosea it was expressed in shadow.
Ahasveros was reigning over 127 provinces, such a great glorious King and he choose a bond maid. That’s a mystery between Nehemiah and Job. The books of Ezra and Nehemiah are showing us the Jews coming out of Babylon, coming back to their homeland, six trumpets rushed them back to their homeland. Job had the greatest revelation, the secret of life after death between the sixth and seventh trumpet, between the Jews coming back to their homeland and the resurrection, a little insignificant people. Before Naomi received full redemption, Ruth came into marriage with Boaz at harvest time at the end of the age. 1946 they went back to their homeland, 1948 they became a nation, and He will reveal Himself to them. But first He marries the bride before the rapture, like Joseph dismissing his wife to the palace, before he makes himself known to his brethren. Between 1946 to 2015 the mysteries of the two books are unfolding. Both showing how the bride comes to full redemption and then be Queen in the Kingdom. And Mordecai was raised up high and bestowed with great honour and glory. God already shows His foreknowledge in the mystery of these books. And these are the only books named after women. This reality is here.
These mysteries are encrypted, hid in the Bible. They look like a simple story. The Book of Esther, Luther took it and threw it in the river Elbe. He said, they don’t mention the temple or anything about God, it’s a bunch of imagination. Then the Book of Ruth, talking about some farming place, where an old man marries a Gentile girl. The prophet said why is it put in the Bible? There are hidden secrets inside of there for redemption. Of a man loves a woman so much, comes down to magnify the woman and lift her up. A marriage is to magnify the woman, to lift her up. Salmon, the great captain in Judah came down low, and needed to get Rahab out. When is this all happening? At harvest time. They crossed over at harvest time. The Book of Ruth is also at harvest time.
When the Seed comes back to Seed, He is Son of Man again in the harvest time. When we look, they are mysteries of Christ in the time and season, but they are encrypted, hidden secrets of redemption, sealed up in the Book.
1 Corinthians 2
6. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: are we speaking the hidden mysteries of God, the things that were in the back part of God’s mind? 8. Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, the invisible nor ear heard, the inaudible neither have entered into the heart of man, the inconceivable, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. Scientists think they have the mysteries, but the secret is put in the heart of the Bride. 10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. ‘Things’ in the Bible are mystery Truth. Elijah shall come and restore all things. The Holy Spirit will bring these things back to your remembrance.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. That’s why Jesus said ‘I have many things to tell you, but you cannot bear them, but when the Spirit of God will come, He will guide you, Dove leading eagle.’ As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. With other words: ’There are some things that are under the Seventh Seal, that are sealed up, it will come to you. God will send it to you. The world will not see Me, I come to you. I will teach you all things, and show you things to come.’ This is what is happening. 13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; the Holy Ghost has special words. Part of the Bible are Psalms, Proverbs, another part are stories, another part is in symbols, in dreams, that’s how the Word is laid out in the Scripture. We have the story from the First Exodus about Joseph; we have the seven feasts in Leviticus 23, and then we can see all the seven feasts in Joseph’s life, because he is a type of Christ. We have words, who can teach that wisdom about the feasts, that not even a Jew would know. They know the feasts, but we look in the life of Joseph and show that it’s Christ. They don’t know the seven feasts is Christ, man’s wisdom coming out of a seminary, from the reformer age, bible schools, Hebrew and Greek and these things, but the thing is, it goes off at such an intellectual realm, because they are teaching man’s wisdom instead the mysteries of God. So at the end it’s information but not faith. It teaches you something intellectual about a feast or something.
…comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
So we have been looking at some of these things, and we read in Matthew 16 things that have been kept secret. In Romans 16 the things have been kept secret, in Ephesians, the mysteries have been hid in God. Even I quoted Daniel for you, the words that were closed and sealed up till the time of the end. Then in this day, the prophet said, ‘I tell you the Seventh Seal unfolded in a threefold manner. The first fold is them seven thunders just banging. He said, and there is another fold, it flew past in unknown tongues. I couldn’t make it out. It will come back around.’ Watch God sealing up His word, keeping it in mystery, because for every purpose under heaven is a time and season. God is encrypting things. The Book of Revelation is the mystery of God, but its encrypted; A woman dressed in purple and scarlet, one like the Son of Man with a white wig, seven stars in His right hand. All these things are symbols. And without the key we don’t know what He is talking about. It’s a Book of prophecy that contains the hidden wisdom of God. God sealed up His mystery also in Book of Genesis, speaks inside of there about Adam, the serpent and Eve and the Tree of Life and the tree of knowledge. This is so encrypted that men of wisdom end up with an apricot or an apple or something; they draw the paintings and they have a snake with an apple in the mouth and all these kind of pictures, expressing human wisdom. But when God opened the mystery, it’s a million miles from that. They don’t have the key to decrypt it.
Cryptography comes from the Greek; cryptos means hidden, secret and graphein means to write. It speaks of the study of converting information from its normal comprehensible form into an incomprehensible form, rendering it unreadable without secret knowledge. When you want to make something secure, when you want to hide it, and it’s only for certain people, to who will have that secret information, then you have to find a method to hide it. These things are only for a specific group of people, which is the Lamb’s wife, which are family secrets.
Only by birth once a year the high priest could go in behind the veil. As long as God was behind that veil, He was a mystery, because He was sealed up and man was sealed out. But the high priest was coming with an atonement and only on a certain day he was given access. Inside of there is manna, as golden pot, hidden manna, Angel food; he could take some and eat. He had access to something by virtue of his birth. Because the priesthood was by heredity. Between the Feast of the Trumpets, the gathering of Israel, and the Feast of Tabernacles is the time of the Atonement, when sons of God, who come from the loins of the great High priest are going into a secret place to partake of the hidden things, which only can be partaken of by virtue of birth. These were called the secret mysteries. And you have to be initiated in the secret orders.You have to come by justification , sanctification and the new birth, by election and calling to get into Christ, to partake of His wisdom, to see these hidden secrets of redemption, where the teacher comes on the inside. If people don’t have the Holy Spirit, flesh and blood cannot reveal it. But the Father has to reveal it and He has to be on the inside of the person, otherwise they put a carnal interpretation to the Word. Many People don’t have the Holy Spirit, they have no inside teacher. They have ‘Brother Branham will come with a tent. The new name is William Marrion Branham,’ and then they end up with Brother Branham is God. They cannot have the Holy Spirit, because they teach things which are not in the Bible.
That tabernacle was a type of Jesus, the temple was a type of Jesus, the tabernacle that God pitched and not men. What house will you build me? He builds a house with lively stones, a house with a family. And His wife is in His house, and everyone in His house is an attribute of Him. And these secrets can only be understood by the ones who come from Him. Jesus was encrypting His message. A sower went forth to sow…He talked like that. The Pharisees and Sadducees they came around to criticize, and after a while those religious men said ‘He is the Messiah? When we hear Him speak the scripture; all He is talking is agriculture.’ He spoke about shepherd and sheep, he didn’t speak the Word yet. He confused them. He was hiding it from them, and the disciples said ‘Why do you speak in parables?’ It is not for them. The Rapture is a Revelation only for His Bride.
Steganography is the art and science of writing hidden messages in such a way that none apart from the intended recipient knows of the existence of the message. In other words, if somebody wants to give the formula for a bomb, and it says ‘Lithuanian fruitcakes,’ and they give that whole formula like a recipe for a cake, where prunes are meaning uranium, nuts are meaning something else, and somebody, who is suspecting that person to sell a Russian secret to the US might ask ‘Where do you come from, what do you have in that bag?’ ‘Some recipes for cakes.’
Somebody is playing music, and he walks around with a big case ‘I play Mozart, or Bach.’ They don’t know that each note has a number to it, and this music has its own language. It’s by encryption, but it needs another knowledge to be decrypted. Beneath that is another message. Unless you know the key for it, you will not know that there is a hidden message in it.
Steganography is hiding information, because steganos means covered, concealed, or protected, graphein means drawing or writing. Steganography is to hide a message inside another harmless message that does not allow any enemy to detect that there is a second message present. So satan, the enemy, if he would get a hold of the Seventh Seal, he would do great damage. Brother Branham now had to find a way to hide the message.
Christ revealed in His own Word – 65-0822M
23. Notice. I’m going to speak on this subject of the Bible, Christ Revealed in His Own Word. Where I drawed this conclusion was in my room. Some dear person (may be setting here this morning)… I got a picture hanging in my study up there, that’s a picture of Hofmann’s head of Christ wrote in the Beatitudes. And right where you would come to a place like you needed a part of the hair, they’d pressed a little harder on the pen as you pass that part. There–there He is, setting in His Word, looking right out: Christ in the Beatitudes. Someone, ever who it was, I thank you for it. And somebody brought that picture and put it in my study there, of Elijah going up in a chariot of fire. We appreciate these things. Many times, big crowds, I just don’t get a chance to speak and say these things, but I see it, brother, sister. I–I know it. God knows it.Now, I’m going to speak on this subject of “Christ Revealed in His Own Word.” How in the Beatitudes there stands a picture of Christ, standing right out. Like… That’s where I thought of this subject.
Christ revealed in His own Word – 65-0822M
65. These three musts, must be: Must not misinterpret or mishandle It, misinterpret or dislocate It. It must be kept just exactly the way God said It was. To the world It’s a Book of mystery. The people believe It’s just a mysterious Book. One time I was talking to a very famous man here in the city, that holds a great standing of Christianity, and he said, “I tried to read the Book of Revelations one night.” Said, “John must’ve had a big bait of hot pepper and had a nightmare.” See, a Book of mystery, but while to the true believer, It’s the revelation of God being revealed in the age we’re living in. 66. He said, “My words are Spirit and Life.” Jesus said that. Again, “The Word is the Seed that a sower sowed.” We know what that’s true. It’s God in Word form, and It can only be interpreted by Himself. The human mind is not capable to interpret the mind of God. How can the little–a little finite mind interpret the infinite Mind, when we can’t even interpret one another’s mind. And you notice, He is the only One can interpret It, and He interprets It to whom He will. It didn’t say “Mortals of old as they strode across the earth in sundry times and divers manners.” God in sundry times and divers manners revealed Himself to His prophets. See? 67. And notice. To whom He will reveal It… And He so designed that He could hide Himself in the scriptures to the smartest theologian there is. Oh, my. He can just hide Himself, set right there in the Scripture, and you look all day long and never see it, look a lifetime and never see it. He can just hide Himself setting there. Now, please, everywhere, let that soak in, that God in the Word can hide Himself so in the Word, that there isn’t a theologian or a school in the world could ever find Him. And yet He’s setting right there.
Why is he teaching us this? When it comes to the Seventh Seal, the rapture is a revelation only for the bride.
Why it had to be shepherds – 64-1221
16. Notice, Angels coming and… Angels coming and giving their message to men of such low estate, when there were men there much more (earthly thought of) qualified than these poor, illiterate shepherds. The shepherd was the most illiterate of anybody; he didn’t need to know nothing but just about his sheep. He didn’t need to know mathematics. He didn’t need to know how to–to split an atom. He didn’t need no scholarship. He just had to know his sheep; that’s all that he needed to know. And God, the great Wisdom, and the Fountain and resource of all wisdom, would choose such a person as that (persons, rather, as that), and bypass all the well-trained scholars that’s trained to know that. It speaks one thing, that they were trained in the wrong field. Passing up all the important of the land, there were important people, great teachers, Caiaphas the high priest, many other great men, all Israel’s mighty learned, all the denominations, and all the boasting theologians, God bypassed everyone of them. Now, that’s God’s wisdom. 17. Notice, the highest heavens hastening to honor earth’s most humble and unlearned. The highest of heaven came down to make Hisself known to the lowest of the earth, bypassing all between to make Hisself known to common herdsmen; coming to give these common herdsmen the greatest message of all times. There had been many great messengers. We’d think of in Noah’s day, and the prophets, and–and the great priests, and so forth, had been in the days gone by, the great learned men, kings, potentates, monarchs, but here He comes with the greatest of all the messages. What was the message? “Messiah is here now.” See? And to make that known, He bypassed all the trained to make it known to humble shepherds.Think of this: all of the clergymen, all of the churchmen, all of the teachers, all of the–the theological training, all the money had been spent, all the churches, and the doctrines, and the denominations was all bypassed. All the learning that they had spent on all the–all the missionaries, and all the proselyting, all the membership, and everything that they had thought they’d done honor to God, yet the key message of all of it was bypassed from them. Strange, why? See? 18. And notice, not only that, but the most unlikely place for such an event. The shepherds now, was the one who received the message. And now, notice where the message was: in the most unlikely place that anyone would expect it to come. And I wonder, tonight, if we were looking for the true Message of the Lord Jesus, I wonder if it would be in a unlikely group, a place that was, that the great, high cultured world and the church today would think was a bunch of–of, oh, heretics? I wonder if that wouldn’t be where we’d find Him? The most unlikely place, and to the most unqualified speakers. Shepherds knowed nothing about speaking, only calling sheep; well, maybe that’s why it come. 19. But there was a promised Word. Notice, it could do that again. It bypassed all the nobles of the land. It bypassed all the nobles, and was revealed to the nobody’s. All the nobles that were decorated with–with great doctor’s divinity, and–and psychology, and–and highly educations, and great cathedrals and things, it was all bypassed and revealed to nobodies. The wisdom, the infinite wisdom of Almighty God did it to make known to them the greatest message ever was, “The Messiah is now on earth.” What a wisdom, could only come from God Who knows wisdom. All the wisdom and all of the schooling, and everything was now laid to waste and bypassed by the great wisdom of God. I keep repeating that because I want it to go down deep. All laid to waste, it was of no good. Bypassed it all to let God’s wisdom have the right of way, that God takes the nothings to make the somethings.
Spiritual food in due season – 65-0718E
37. Then back out there at the beginning of the Seven Seals, when those seven Angels come down in that pyramid form, stood there, and told me to return back here and speak on those Seven Seals. He’d be with me. He showed me what they were, the lost things. I always thought it was sealed on the back of the Book and it’d be something wasn’t wrote in the Book; but it turned out that it was made known that He cannot do that. It isn’t something that’s written in the Book… It’s something that’s been hid in the Book. “For whosoever shall take one Word from It or add one word to It…” So it is a mystery that’s been in the Book in these seven church ages. Each one of them produced a–a mystery, all about water baptism, and these other things that they’ve fumbled about so long.Then when that went up, the big observatories from way down in California, plumb down in Mexico, over Tucson, everywhere, taking the picture of It. It was a mysterious sight. Brother Fred Sothmann there, setting right back there, and I and Brother Gene Norman, standing right there present when it went up… They took the picture, still they don’t know what about it. Here sometime ago, everybody saying, “Looky here at this, looks like this, and the–them angels’ wings, how they’re folded in there.” 38. One day, turning it to the right, looking, there was Jesus Christ just as perfect as Hofmann ever drawed Him. It was standing there with a white wig on, looking back down towards the earth, showing that He’s supreme Authority. The heavens declare it; the Bible declares it; the Message declares it. It’s all the same: Supreme Authority, with the white wig on. You see His black beard under it. Many of you have seen the picture. We got it back there. Just turn it to the right, sideways; look at it. There He is, just as perfect as it was–if it would been photographed of Him. They’re looking at it from the wrong angle. You got to look at it in the right angle. And only the Lord God can reveal which is the right angle. Turn it to your right and look at it. There He is just as perfect, and it’d been photographed up there. The first time I ever seen Him, He looked like a Head of Hofmann. I had never seen that before; and in Billy Sunday’s tabernacle years later, I saw it. My house has never been without one of the pictures since. Then, here in the skies, saying that the very God that I saw up in this vision out here, just a little boy out here by where this schoolhouse stands, He looked like that. And here in the heavens, thirty-three years later, declare it, that it’s the truth. That’s the way He looks: not some mystic something of somebody’s idea.
He gives us those examples, everyone in1965. What is it showing us? How Christ hides Himself. They look on the Seventh Seal, but He hides Himself. He is right in front of them, but the age was prophesied to be blind, the Presence of God is unrecognized. While revelation is read, while Moses is read, the veil, the ecclesiastical veil is on their hearts. The light is shining in darkness, and they cannot comprehend it.
Seventh seal the – 63-0324E
98. And just then He picked me up. And He took me up and set me way up high to where a meeting was going on, looked like a tent or a cathedral of some sort. And I looked, and there was a little box-like, little place over in the side. And I seen that Light was talking to somebody above me, that Light that you see there on the picture. It whirled away from me, like that, and went over to that tent, and said, “I’ll meet you there.” And said, “This will be the third pull, and you won’t tell it to nobody.”And in Sabino Canyon, He said, “This is the third pull.” And there’s three great things that goes with it, and one unfolded today, or yesterday, the other one unfolded today, and there’s one thing that I cannot interpret, because it’s in an unknown language. But I was standing right there and looked right straight at it, and this is the third pull coming up. And the Holy Spirit of God… Oh, my. That’s the reason all heaven was silent. 99. Now, I–I’d better stop right here. See? I just–I just feel checked not to say no more about it. See? So just remember, the Seventh Seal, the reason it was not opened (See?), the reason It did not reveal it, no one should know about it. And I want you to know before I even knowed any word about that, that vision come years ago. You remember that? And here it is just as this other has–slides right straight into the Word exactly where it was. And God knows my heart; I never one time thought of such a thing as that, and here it was. It’s later than we think. Oh, my. Just shows it’s from God, for (See?), it fits exactly in the promises of God from the end of the–the message. You notice. Notice now, for the end of time message this Seal, after all… He–He’s revealed all the six Seals, but it don’t say nothing about the Seventh. And the end time Seal, when it starts, will be absolutely a total secret according to the Bible. Before knowing that… And remember, Revelations 10:1, 7 (1-7, chapter 10:1-7) at the end of the seventh angel’s message, all the mysteries of God would be known. We’re at the end time, the opening of the Seventh Seal. 100. Now, how did I know the other day, last Sunday, a week ago today, when I was preaching on “Be humble, be humble; remember God deals in little things.” I didn’t realize what it really was talking about, and now I see it. It is in such a humble way. You’d think that something like that would be revealed to the Vatican, or, but it comes just like John the Baptist. It comes like the birth of our Lord in a stable. Glory to God. So help me, the hour is at hand. We’re here. Oh, my.Now, do you see it? The Truth of God’s vision, the seven Angels, bringing me from the west. They were coming from the west, coming back east, bringing here for this message tonight. Oh, my. 101. Now, the voice of that great thunder and the mission that was brought here has been revealed that it–and proven that it was of God. Just think now. I knew not these Seals, and they been revealed this week. Did anybody think of that? Of those seven Angels, being this being the message that was coming forth, them Angels bringing me back here for that?Remember, the seventh messenger was… The seven messengers was… The noted one to me, the seventh Angel, it seemed more to me than any. Now, see, they were standing like this (Now, we just want you to notice.), and I was standing here, and I was watching those other… See, one… First bunch of little birds, feathers all beat down. You remember them? and they all flew eastward. And the second bunch were brighter, bigger birds, looked like doves, pointed wings; they flew eastward: first pull, second pull. Then the next was Angels. 102. And as–I was standing right there, and this explosion left, and I was looking this way, towards the west, and they come and just picked me up in there, and I went plumb out of my knowing. And the one of them coming was the one that looked so strange to me, was the one on my, be to left where I entered the constellation at, but counting from the left to the right, it would’ve been the seventh Angel (See?), coming across.Now, remember the seven messengers. Do you remember the pyramid of white rock of Junior Jackson’s dream that I interpreted to you? Notice, the night that I left… And I–there were six dreams came, and every one of them directly to the same thing. Then the vision started and sent me west. Is Junior… He was watching… Why, notice. Look how perfect. Now, I’m–I’m hoping and trusting that you people realize that I’m trying to put this grace on Jesus Christ, Who is the Author of all of it; and the only reason you never heard me talk like this before in your life… But this hour is approaching. See it? 103. Notice now, to make it sure to you, so it could be driven down… I’m fixing to leave you again. I don’t know where I go. I must preach the Gospel other places. But now, that you might say, “I’ve heard all that kind of fanaticism.” I don’t know what. I can’t judge any other man. I only have to answer to God for what I–for–for myself. But has there ever been one time I ever told you anything in the Name of the Lord it wasn’t right in all these years? Nobody else can say so, because I always told it just the way He told it.Now, let me just show you that this is exactly true and confirm it. Now, remember, “If there be a spiritual… or a prophet, I, the Lord, will speak to him in visions and make known to him by dreams,” interpreting dreams.
Brother Vin now refers to many more quotes, which would be important to listen to for anybody who wants to do more studies on this subject. And he concludes:
What is left out here, we are trusting God for in the meetings. This was something here between those services, when men of God come together and can sit and fellowship around these great mystery things, where we can look on the deeper things of God. This cryptography, your name was always in the book. It’s sealed up there as a mystery, and look how God led you to discover your name!
The eagle in the barn yard had the wings, Rahab had the Token in the house, she just needed teaching how to apply these things. You come with it. You just needed a certain climate and condition to bring the seed to expression.
After supper Brother Timmy has a session with the musicians, where they could ask questions concerning music, equipment, video and audio, and it’s ending at about 11 p.m.